- Build a shelter/den – ideally outside if you have a garden that you can safely access, but if not then
why not be creative indoors
- Learn a new campfire song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQf_mVyYSas (a video of a Beaver campfire)
- Spend a night pretending to be at camp and sleep somewhere unusual but safe that is not a proper
bed e.g. in a tent in your garden, or maybe in your shelter, pillow fort etc.
- Learn to tie a reef knot
- Make a flag to represent your campsite!
- Set a trail either in your garden or around the house, how will you show people where to go?
- Help to wash-up after dinner
- Play a game with your family
- Read a bedtime story to your grown (and maybe they would read one too?)
- Create a map of your ‘campsite’
- Talk to an adult about creating your own campfire blanket – ready to put your Mayhem badge on